Sunday, April 26, 2009

Comments

Hi Dear Friends and Family and other guests , too.
Some of you have let me know that you have tried to leave comments but were unable to - i changed the setting so this should no longer be a problem .You can post on older posts, too so please try again if you had trouble in the past !
Please feel free to leave comments , in fact i hope that you do - it lets me know someone is reading and cares ! Living with Lyme can be very lonely and isolating - people often feel awkward and don't know what to say . I don't 'need' anyone to say anything other than what is in their heart.
Please feel free to express yourself - i love the feedback .
It is good for my soul.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I too have a few tick born diseases but have had extremely slow progress over the last few years since diagnosis. My main problem seems to be detox. I'm really interested if you are still finding the biomat to be helpful with your Lyme's. I've heard many positive things from people without Lymes.
    Susy

    ReplyDelete
  2. absolutely. My Bio-Mat keeps me sane .
    The pain is greatly lessened and it relaxes my symptoms. I have used the highest settings and gotten a really good 'sauna' detox from it - if you cover with a towel you will sweat and raise your core temp. Hopefully this kills off pathogen , too.
    Even if it doesn't , it is worth every penny.

    ReplyDelete